French speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 20:00
A French-speaking Live Out Nanny is needed by a lovely family based in the Hackney area to help them take care of their toddler. The nanny must be someone reliable, warm, friendly and eager to work full time for 4 days a week.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Ideally, the nanny will speak either French or Italian though the family will focus more on experience and qualifications.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies,
- organise fun and educational activities,
- prepare balanced and healthy meals,
- help with teething,
- set up a routine.
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the child,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
The family is looking for someone to start by mid-August. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J06D4