Spanish speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £450 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:30
A Spanish-speaking Nanny is needed by a Wandsworth-based family to work in a Live In Full-Time position and look after their two toddlers as well as help in caring for their newborn baby due later in the year. The Nanny will work full time from Monday to Thursday plus one Friday per month. Flexibility is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the children and feeding them,
- assisting the children with bath time routine,
- getting them ready in the morning,
- taking the children to nursery, classes and playdates
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- taking the children out from time to time for some fresh air,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little ones,
- keeping the children’s rooms and toys tidy,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- helping with the bedtime routine.
A Spanish-speaking Nanny is needed for this position to help the children learn the language at an early age. The Nanny must also have a valid first aid qualification. Comfortable live-in accommodation will be provided for the nanny.
The family would like the nanny to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J0470