Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 years ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Islington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
An Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Islington, London to work in a Live Out Part Time position. As a Nanny Housekeeper, you will be required to look after their two school-aged children and help them maintain the upkeep of their household. The working hours for this position would be for 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties such as
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- helping with homework,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for light housekeeping duties such as,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals.
The family is looking for someone who speaks Italian to help the children learn the language. They are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2024987