A family presently residing in Southampton, Hampshire is looking to hire a full time live out gardener who can maintain their beautiful garden and ensure that the outcome meets the family's specific requirements and expectations. The gardener must be someone who can drive both manual and automatic or their own car.
The family will also consider candidates seeking a part time live out position.
Working hours: 3 to 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, managing weed control and leaf raking
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Manage the vegetable patch
- Manage the woodland area
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery
- Service all garden equipment and machinery
- Maintain a clean garden and grounds
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden
- Ensure a safe environment for the family by adhering to safety and health regulations
- Chickens area maintenance
- Weeding, flower beds and Veg beds
- Pruning fruit trees, roses and bushes etc.
- Green house plants maintenance and planting
- Selecting suitable plants, flowers and shrubs to meet goals
- Develop and maintain Herb gardens
- Leaf blowing and collection, Grass cutting, Watering and checking irrigation system
- Keeping drive raked and weeded (may need spraying)
- set schedules based on seasons
The family needs to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Location: Southampton, Hampshire