A full time live out gardener is needed by a family in Southampton, Hampshire to help them maintain the grow their beautiful garden, ensuring that the outcome meets specific requirements and expectation. The candidate must be someone who knows how to drive both automatic and manual and it's ideal if the gardener has their own car.
The family is open to candidates seeking a part time live out position.
Working hours: 3 to 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, managing weed control and leaf raking
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Manage the vegetable patch
- Manage the woodland area
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery
- Service all garden equipment and machinery
- Maintain a clean garden and grounds
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden
- Ensure a safe environment for the family by adhering to safety and health regulations
- Chickens area maintenance
- Weeding, flower beds and Veg beds
- Pruning fruit trees, roses and bushes etc.
- Green house plants maintenance and planting
- Selecting suitable plants, flowers and shrubs to meet goals
- Develop and maintain Herb gardens
- Leaf blowing and collection, Grass cutting, Watering and checking irrigation system
- Keeping drive raked and weeded (may need spraying)
- set schedules based on seasons
The candidate must be willing to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Location: Southampton, Hampshire