A family in Leatherhead, Surrey seeks a full time live in housekeeper cook to assist them in the day to day running of their property. They are looking for a candidate who would be keen to do all the household chores and meal preparation for the family.
Someone who speaks Tagalog is essential for the role.
Working hours: Tuesday to Saturday, from 7 am to 7 pm
Accommodation: Own bedroom with bathroom in the Guest Wing
- Dealing with grocery shopping and maintaining receipts
- Placing orders for kitchen and utility supplies and also lamps for house lighting
- Keeping kitchen pots, pans and work surfaces clean and in good condition
- Ensuring the refrigerator is clean and out-of-date items discarded
- Tidying and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas
- Organising window cleaners
- Some washing and ironing of laundry & hand washing delicate items (though much goes to laundry and dry cleaners who collect)
- Answering door
- Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
- Watering household plants
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors when client gives instructions to
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Clearing away, tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten
- Presenting menus for approval and discussing dietary requirements with client
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £700 to £800 per week