Nanny Housekeeper for 40 to 45 hours per week
- Posted 6 days ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Camden, London
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 19:00
A nanny housekeeper for 40 to 45 hours per week is required by a family in Camden, London to help care for their toddler and school aged child whilst maintaining their home to a high standard of cleanliness. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. All general nanny and housekeeping tasks are included. The ideal Camden nanny housekeeper should be a good cook, preferably speaks Modern Greek and be willing to accompany the family when they travel during the summer.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 11 am to 7 pm, 40 hours a week.
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- nursery runs,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household,
- cooking for the family,
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean,
- doing the grocery shopping and errands,
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets.
This Camden resident is looking for a nanny housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Nanny Housekeeper for 40 to 45 hours per week role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £14 to £15 gross per hour
Location: Camden, London
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID JABE10010050