Live In Nanny in Waltham Forest
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Waltham Forest, London
Salary £600 to £650 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A kind, loving, fun, gentle and organised full time live in nanny is required by a lovely family on the Waltham forest to join them and assist their two adorable toddler in a sole charge role. The nanny will be responsible for all the nursery duties and healthy meals preparation for the children. The family is particularly looking for a flexible candidate who can do occasional overnight care which will be paid extra. The candidate should also be comfortable travelling with the family. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm.
Accommodation: own bedroom and bathroom.
- organising the children’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the children
- playing with the children
- taking track of the children’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the children with bedtime routine
- organising the children’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies
They are looking for someone to start in January.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £600 to £650 per week
Location: Waltham Forest
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J35BF0112