A busy family in Chelsea seeks a full time live in housekeeper cook who can assist them with general housekeeping tasks. They seek a team player who can work with their nanny and cleaner and who would be happy to care for their children when needed.
The family is looking for a confident cook who can prepare meals for the whole family using their own or the family's recipes. The housekeeper will also be in charge of grocery shopping; hence, someone who can drive would be a bonus.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Accommodation: Bedroom and bathroom with shower
- Dealing with grocery shopping and maintaining receipts
- Placing orders for kitchen and utility supplies and also lamps for house lighting
- Keeping kitchen pots, pans and work surfaces clean and in good condition
- Ensuring the refrigerator is clean and out-of-date items discarded
- Tidying and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas
- Organising window cleaners
- Some washing and ironing of laundry & hand washing delicate items (though much goes to laundry and dry cleaners who collect)
- Answering door
- Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
- Watering household plants
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors when client gives instructions to
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Clearing away, tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten
- Presenting menus for approval and discussing dietary requirements with the client
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £450 to £550 per week