Au Pair Plus in Waverley, Surrey
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Au Pair Plus
- Location Waverley, Surrey
Salary £150 to £200 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:00
A family currently residing in Waverley, Surrey is searching for a flexible and reliable au pair plus to help them look after their toddler and school aged child. The family has 3 cats and a golden retriever so the candidate must be comfortable around animals.
A driving license is a must for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, from 7:30 am to 9 am and from 11:30 am to 6 pm
- ensuring the children are up early
- helping the children in getting dressed
- feeding them and packing their bags
- dropping off and picking up the toddler from nursery
- preparing recreational activities
- messy play with the children
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking to parks and playgrounds
- prepare supper and tidy up after the children
The family are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £150 to £200 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J34800311