French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 20:00
A French speaking after school nanny is needed in Camden to look after a lovely school-aged child and baby. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop offs and pick ups,
- helping the older child with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
Location: Camden AFSID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J1A940601