Spanish speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Hammersmith, London
Salary £15 to £17 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 18:30
A friendly and proactive Spanish speaking after school nanny is required in the Hammersmith area to help a family in taking care of their two toddlers.
They are ideally looking for a candidate who speaks Spanish to help the children develop their skills in the language. A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm with additional flexible hours per week
- organizing fun and stimulating age appropriate activities
- arranging playdates
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- feeding the children
- changing the children’s nappies and clothes
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children
- cleaning and dusting children’s bedroom and play area
- occasional grocery shopping
They are looking for a nanny who is keen to start right away.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £17 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J1DBE0704