German speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family based in Kensington, London is seeking a part time German speaking after school nanny who can supervise their two school aged children and attend to their daily needs. The role ideally requires a German speaker to communicate comfortably with the household.
A valid first aid qualification is necessary for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 7 pm (the family is happy to offer longer hours during school holiday)
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family would like the after school nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J1FA30802