Live In International Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Podgorica, Montenegro
Salary £600 to £800 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A family currently residing in Montenegro is seeking a full time live in international nanny who can provide quality childcare support for their baby and their school aged child. The nanny will focus on the baby during the day since the eldest attends school full time. General nursery duties and housework involving the children will be required.
A valid first aid qualitification is an important requirement for this role.
Working hours: 5 days a week, 8 hours per day
Accommodation: Separate accommodation (1 bedroom flat)
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- organising the children’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies
The family is eager to find the right nanny as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £600 to £800 net per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID J36960902