Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Location London, Working from home
Salary £38000 to £100000 per Year
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:00
We are currently looking for a proactive, organised and reliable Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding and fast paced company in a position based both at home and/or in our office in central London.
About the role:
This is a dynamic role which you will be responsible for assisting with all areas of the recruitment process. You will be hands-on working in a KPI driven environment. We are looking for someone who has a true passion for recruitment and who is constantly looking to widen their knowledge of the sector. This person needs to think outside of the box and have the ability to work well under pressure. We are specifically looking for an experienced salesperson, who has a track record of hitting financial targets and KPI's.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage and develop long-lasting client relationships
- Deliver a seamless recruitment process for all clients
- Sourcing and management of candidates
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email
- Understanding the company product and brand
- Fluent English
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a sales environment.
- Able to demonstrate a successful billing/ sales history
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude
- Career driven
- Confident verbal and written skills
- Strong IT skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous salary and commission scheme
- Working from home and the opportunity for flexible working hours for those with childcare commitments
- 5 extra days of holiday after your 1st year anniversary
- Summer and Winter Conferences- A weekend away in the countryside with team building activities and a hot tub!
- Winner trips abroad to those consultants that hit set targets. Previous trips have been to Las Vegas, New York and Mexico
- Employee of the month awards once every month
- Bespoke Training and support
- Welcoming and diverse office environment
- Contributory Pension Scheme
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Little Ones UK Ltd is an established recruitment service offering a range of additional services to our clients and candidates. We are the largest in our sector offering the most competitive salaries across the industry.
- Industry Recruitment
- Consultant Recruitment Consultant Department
- Position ID SRC20200909