Nanny to work in the afternoon
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Dartford, Kent
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
A very welcoming household from Dartford is in need of a part time nanny to provide afternoon childcare support to their baby and toddler. The family is looking for an experienced candidate who can engage the children, instil a happy and fair environment, and help with all the nursery and light housekeeping tasks related to them.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this Dartford position.
Working hours: Monday to Wednesday or Thursday from 2 pm to 8 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
The family is looking for a reliable candidate who can start at the beginning of April.
If you are interested in this Nanny position in Dartford, please apply, and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J9CB81103