Hertfordshire Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Hertfordshire, Dacorum
Salary £450 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Romanian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 20:00
A family in Dacorum, Hertfordshire is looking for a Live-in Nanny Housekeeper for a Full Time role to help them with their household and care for their lovely toddler and two school-aged children. The hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time and ideally half a day on Saturdays. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping the other children with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- changing nappies and cleaning bottles for the toddler,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning toilets and bathrooms,
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who speaks Romanian would be ideal. The Nanny Housekeeper will be provided with own bedroom and a shared bathroom. Someone who knows how to drive will also be ideal but not a requirement. The family would need someone to start in January or February.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J1749
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1749