A family currently based in a lovely location in Epping, Essex seeks a full time live in housekeeper cook to assist with the day to day running of their property. They are ideally looking for an initiative driven candidate who could maintain their property and prepare meals for them on a daily basis. A Tagalog speaker is ideal but this is not an absolute requirement.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday and Sunday, 8 to 10 hours a week
Accommodation: Own bedroom and shared bathroom
- Dealing with grocery shopping and maintaining receipts
- Placing orders for kitchen and utility supplies and also lamps for house lighting
- Keeping kitchen pots, pans and work surfaces clean and in good condition
- Ensuring the refrigerator is clean and out-of-date items discarded
- Tidying and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas
- Organising window cleaners
- Some washing and ironing of laundry & hand washing delicate items (though much goes to laundry and dry cleaners who collect)
- Answering door
- Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
- Watering household plants
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors when client gives instructions to
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Clearing away, tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten
- Presenting menus for approval and discussing dietary requirements with client
No childcare duties will be expected, however, a child friendly housekeeper is essential to the role.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £350 to £400 per week
Location: Epping, Essex