Live In Nanny Housekeeper in Barnet
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Barnet, London
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 09:00
A live in nanny housekeeper is needed to work on a weekend shift by a lovely family in Barnet, London. You will look after their toddler and three school aged children as well as maintain the upkeep of the family's home.
The family has two dogs and there will be some pet care required in this role.
Working hours: Saturday 9 am to Monday 9 am
Accommodation: Own bedroom and bathroom
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other children with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household
- cooking for the family
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £450 per week
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J20ED1203