Live Out Nanny in Wimbledon
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Wimbledon, London
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 15:00
This busy family in Wimbledon, London is looking for a full time live out nanny to help them look after their 2 lovely babies. The nanny should be someone bubbly, smart, caring, super reliable, proactive happy to become part of the family. Responsibilities will include all childcare duties and light housekeeping surrounding the children. It is important that the nanny has at least 2 years of experience with babies or infants.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 3 pm.
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family is keen to hire the 3rd week of August.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J64331208