Part Time Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Wandsworth, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
An experienced and proactive nanny is required in the London Borough of Wandsworth to provide part time childcare assistance to a baby. The family seeks someone who would be comfortable with their dog.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday and Wednesday from 8 AM to 6 PM
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
The family is keen to hire ASAP.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J4FDDR1210