Italian speaking Part Time Housekeeper
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 12:00
A family in Cambridge is looking for an Italian speaking part time live out housekeeper to make sure their property is always kept tidy and organised.
Working hours: 2 days a week, ideally morning shift, 10 hours per week with flexibility
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family is looking for someone who speaks Italian, but they are also open to hiring candidates who speak French or Spanish. They want the housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £12 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J16A81112