After school Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Southwark, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A family in the Southwark area seeks a live out after school nanny to help them care for their two school aged children. They are looking for someone fun and energetic who is happy to take the children to the park and help organise educational activities.
The after school nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2 pm to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone who is available to start in mid September.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J2EB51308