Spanish speaking Nanny in Ealing
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Ealing, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A live out Spanish speaking part time nanny is needed by a family in Ealing, London to help them care for their lovely baby. A valid first aid qualification is essential to this role.
Working hours: ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; from 6:30 or 7 am to 7 pm. The family is flexible with the working days and starting time.
- ensure the baby is safe at all times
- sterilise milk bottles and feed the baby milk
- arrange the laundry and ironing
- sing nursery rhymes to the child
- establish a sleep and feeding routine
- make the beds
- organise and maintain their wardrobes
- take the baby on walks for fresh air
- help with bath time
- give weekly updates on the child's development
They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J22161405