Spanish speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A lovely family in the Kensington area is looking for a Spanish speaking live out nanny to help them with their baby in a shared care role. They are also open to hiring a German speaking candidate.
A valid first aid qualification and newborn experience are a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J17D01501