After school Nanny in Lewisham
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Lewisham, London
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A fun and flexible after school nanny is needed by a family in Lewisham, London to help in looking after their school aged child. The ideal nanny is someone who can be responsible for the afternoon duties as well as work a few hours in the morning to do the school drop offs.
A valid first aid qualification is essential and it would be a bonus if the nanny knows how to drive.
Working hours: 3 to 4 days a week, around 15 to 20 hours weekly
- school drop offs in the morning
- collecting the child from school in the afternoon
- helping with homework
- preparing meals and snacks
- arranging playdates
- playing age-appropriate games together
- reading stories to the child
- tidying away their toys after use
- helping with the evening routine, eg help child organise
bags for the next day
- light laundry of child’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
The family is looking for someone to start in the 3rd or 4th week of August.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J2C2C1707