Nanny for 25 hour per week
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £15 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:30 - 20:00
A dependable nanny is needed by a family in Westminster to work for 25 hours a week and keep their children safe, well cared for and educationally engaged. The nanny will take charge of their toddler and school aged child and will be responsible for all the duties related to them.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this Westminster based nanny position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week (can offer longer hours)
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
The nanny must be flexible to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Westminster based nanny role, please apply, and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID JA6841904