After school Nanny in Islington
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Islington, London
Salary £15 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 17:00
A proactive and dependable after school nanny is required by two families based in Islington, London to help look after two nursery aged children in a nanny share arrangement. The role involve nursery pickups, meal preparations and organising activities for the children. Someone pet friendly is ideal as one family owns a dog.
A valid first aid qualification is a must for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 1 pm to 5 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
The nanny must be willing to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £16 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J3BA72001