After school Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Southwark, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 18:00
A Southwark based family seeks a live out after school nanny to help them care for two school aged children. The family owns a puppy so someone pet friendly is ideal.
A full driving license and first aid qualification are needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, approximately 16 to 25 hours with potential babysitting duties
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone to start in February.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J37FB2101