Hindi speaking Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Hindi
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:30
A family based in Westminster area is searching for a Hindi speaking nanny who will be happy to join them in a full time live out basis. The nanny will be responsible for attending the needs of their three school aged children and helping them learn and support the Hindi language. General nursery and child related housework will be observed.
The nanny will be required to have a paediatric first aid training, a valid UK driving license and relative childcare qualifications. Someone who can drive an automatic car is a must.
Working hours: 3 pm to 8:30 pm on weekdays and 9 am to 9 pm on weekends (can rotate shifts at weekend with other nannies)
- working in partnership with the family, taking responsibility for the safety and development
of the children
- doing the children’s laundry
- maintaining the cleanliness of equipment, toys and rooms used by the children
- preparation of the children’s meals if necessary
- promoting the social and educational development of the children.
- spending time with children after school and weekends, developing reading and writing
skills and teaching basic social knowledge.
- Having fun playing with the children in recreational activities at home
- organising excursions and exercise, keeping them engaged and motivated
The nanny must be happy to commit a long term role and is available to start as soon as possilble.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J39482201