Live Out International Governess
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type International Governesses
- Location Dubai, UAE
Salary £800 to £900 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 5 years
- Languages Arabic
- Education 3 years
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family located in Dubai is searching for a full time live out international governess to provide the educational needs of their three school aged children. The governess will be tutoring the children in Arabic to help them learn and stimulate the language. The candidate will also responsible for assisting the children with their homework as well as teaching them about manners and etiquettes. Someone who can speak a native level of Levantine Arabic is a must.
An international governess who has a teaching/tutoring background is preferred.
Working hours: 5 or 6 days per week, 8 to 10 hours per day
- teaching the children daily
- assisting them with homework and other school activities
- organising everything in relation to children's school and social life
- diary management
- procurement of everything that may be required for school
- ensuring that the personal and academic needs of the children are
met on a daily basis
- help learn the Arabic language
- organise fun and creative exercises to engage the children's learning
- arrange activities related to arts, music and physical development
- creating a trusting, love and happy environment for the children
- organising playdates
The family would like the governess to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £800 to more than £900 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID J44C82203