French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Hampstead, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 19:00
A beautiful family residing in the West Hampstead area is searching for a French speaking live out after school nanny to help them care for two school aged children. The family is looking for a pro-active nanny who is caring and supportive. All childcare related duties within the after school time is expected.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 4 pm to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone to by the end of August.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Location: West Hampstead
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J5D822307