After school Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
A kind and energetic after school family is needed by a family in Kensington to provide childcare support to their three school aged children. The nanny will be responsible for picking up the children from school, homework assistance and dinner preparations. They seek a pet friendly candidate who would be comfortable with their cats.
A valid first aid qualification is a must.
Working hours: Thursdays, from 3 pm to 6:30 pm and two other days from 3:30 pm to 6 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The candidate must be available to start in September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J572E2406