Live In Nanny Housekeeper in Beaconsfield
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 06:00 - 18:00
A full time live in nanny housekeeper is required in the Beaconsfield area to help a family with the overall upkeep of their home and provide childcare support to their two school aged children.
The family needs a candidate with a valid first aid qualification and a full driving license. Someone who speaks Tagalog would be ideal for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 6 am to 6 pm
Accommodation: Own double bedroom
- supervising homework
- arrange and attend all kind of meetings and appointments, such as doctor and dentist appointments
- preparing meals for the children
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- wiping down the kitchen surfaces and cooking utensils after use
- organising the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
- changing the bedsheets
- taking the children to activities and playdates
- making sure the bedroom and bathroom are clean
The family needs someone who can start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £500 per week
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J03412705