Live Out Housekeeper in Beaconsfield
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Housekeeper
- Location Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A lovely family based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire is seeking a full time live out housekeeper to maintain the cleanliness of their property on a permanent basis. Someone who is a confident driver and flexible is what they are looking for. The candidate will also be responsible for all nursery duties and school runs.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm (with additional flexible hours)
- take care of the household,
- mopping the floor,
- freshening the rooms
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean,
- doing the grocery shopping and errands,
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets.
They are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 net per hour
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J56FD2807