Spanish speaking Nanny in Barnet
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Barnet, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A reliable Spanish speaking after school nanny is needed by a family in Barnet, London to look after their three school aged children.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. It is also ideal if the nanny knows how to drive.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- arranging appropriate activities for the children
- pick the children up from school
- meals preparations
- school runs
- helping out with homework
- going to the park
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates
- doing extracurricular activities such as sports
They are looking for a proactive and energetic nanny who is eager to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J1BCB2901