After school Nanny in Bromley
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Bromley, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:15 - 19:15
A family in Bromley is looking for a fun, friendly and reliable after school nanny to care for their two school aged children. The after school nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 3 pm to 7:15 pm and Thursday from 12:15 pm to 7:15 pm. Flexibility for ad hoc hours is needed.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Location: Bromley AFSID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J0F8BR3001