Portuguese speaking Part time Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Portuguese, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A lovely family in Fulham is looking for a part time live out Portuguese speaking nanny to assist them with their 2 children, a little toddler and a school aged child. They mainly need help around the school pick up times. The family has a strong preference for someone who speaks Portuguese but they will also consider Spanish speakers. Some babysitting and light housework duties will be appreciated.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
"Working hours: Monday Tuesday and Thursdays, 8 am to 6 pm.
- preparing milk and healthy meals
- organising the children's daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the children
- attend to all kind of meetings and appointments such as doctor, dentist
- taking track of the children's development and updating the parents
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children's clothes
The right candidate can start by September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour, depending on experience
Location: Fulham, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J57653006