Live Out Housekeepers in Chelsea
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Housekeeper
- Location Chelsea, London
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A busy household in Chelsea London seeks two reliable full time live out housekeepers to look after their property and maintain their household. The ideal housekeepers are those who are skilled at multitasking and working with a team. A confident chef is also needed to prepare meals for them on a daily basis.
They have a dog so the housekeepers need to be pet friendly. A Tagalog speaker is also ideal for this position.
Working hours: Rota days, 2 days on, 2 days off for both Housekeepers
- Dealing with grocery shopping and maintaining receipts
- Placing orders for kitchen and utility supplies
- Keeping kitchen pots, pans and work surfaces clean and in good condition
- Ensuring the refrigerator is clean and out of date items discarded
- Tidying and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas
- Organising window cleaning
- Washing, ironing of laundry and hand washing delicate items
- Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
- Watering household plants
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors as per client's instructions
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Clearing away, tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten
The right candidate can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J36FB3012