Afterschool Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £14 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:30
A family based in Kensington, London is seeking a reliable and caring Afterschool Nanny to take care of their three school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week.
You will be responsible for general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Before picking up the children from school, the Nanny can prepare the children's dinner and do some light housekeeping. The family would like the nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025671