Part Time Nanny in Merton
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Merton
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 20:00
A family in Merton, London seeks a Part Time Live-Out Nanny to help them in taking care of their lovely toddler. The working hours will be 2 days a week, ideally Wednesday and Thursday, approximately 25 hours per week with flexibility for additional hours. Someone who speaks Greek is essential for this position.
The Part-Time Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
- laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. They would need someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J02BA