Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Harrow
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:35
A family in Harrow, London is looking for an Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their school-aged child. The working hours for this role would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility. The family would need the Nanny to speak Italian to the child to help improve the child's communication skills using the language. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- picking up the child from school or various extracurricular
- safely bring the child home from school,
- engaging communication with the child,
- assisting with homework,
- create fun and interactive ways to develop the child’s academic
- prepare meals for the child i.e. after school snacks and delicious
and healthy dinner.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026189