Live In Nanny Housekeeper in Surrey
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Surrey, Waverley
Salary £450 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in Surrey is looking for a Full Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper to join them and look after their two toddlers whilst taking charge of the housekeeping duties. The working hours for the position would be Tuesday to Saturday, full time. Someone who’s nurturing, lively and with a valid first aid qualification is essential to this position.
Duties of the Nanny Housekeeper will include
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- playing with the children,
- taking to various playdates,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be most needed with housekeeping duties such as
- doing the laundry and ironing,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The Nanny Housekeeper must be flexible to travel with the family. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0A90