Ad-hoc Nanny in Merton, London
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location Merton, London
Salary £15 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:00
An Ad-hoc Nanny in Merton, London is needed by a busy family to help them look after their lovely toddler and baby. This will be a sole charge mainly focused on the toddler and someone who is flexible and can take the child to activities is ideal. They are looking for a temporary nanny for 2 weeks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, 55 hours a week.
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times
An Ad-hoc Nanny in Merton, London must have a valid first aid qualification. They are looking for someone who can start in August 2022.
To learn more about this Ad-hoc Nanny in Merton, London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
Location: Merton, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID JC012 2007