Afrikaans speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Islington, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
Islington based family is looking for a part time live out Afrikaans speaking nanny housekeeper to assist them in keeping their home clean and well arranged whilst looking after their precious baby. General nursery and housekeeping duties will be expected.
The family particularly needs a nanny housekeeper who can speak the Afrikaans language and holds a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 12/1 pm to 5/6 pm
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with the child's learning
- playing with the child
- changing nappies
- sterilising and cleaning milk bottles
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- laundry and ironing
- caring for important items
- hoovering and mopping floors
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens, bedrooms and
- wardrobe management and organisation
The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J36B20912