After-school Nanny for 20 hours per week
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Haringey, London
Salary £15 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in the Haringey, London area seeks a live out after school nanny to help them care for two charming school aged children. Someone who speaks Spanish is a must for this role. All general nanny duties are required in this role. It is also ideal that the nanny will prepare healthy meals for the children.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 3 to 4 hours per day
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
This family based in Haringey, London would need someone to start in September.
To learn more about this After-school Nanny for 20 hours per week role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID JB9042007