After school Nanny in Barnet
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Barnet, London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 18:30
A caring and reliable live out afterschool nanny is needed in the Barnet area to help a family in looking after their two lovely toddlers. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 4 days per week, 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children,
- preparing milk,
- changing nappies,
- playing with the children,
- taking track of the children’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the children are always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment,
- helping the children with the bedtime routine.
The family are also open to hiring a junior candidate. They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J531D0306