After school Nanny in Bromley
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Bromley, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
A family currently residing in Bromley is searching for an after school nanny to look after their two lovely school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Someone who can drive to run errands is a big bonus but this is not a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 6:30 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J1130RRR2605