After school Nanny in Greenwich
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Greenwich, London
Salary £13 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
Greenwich based family is seeking an after school nanny to assist their lovely school aged child on a permanent basis. Meal preparation and homework help will be expected. Someone who can drive is also preferred to assist the child with school runs. A valid first aid qualification is necessary for the role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 7 pm and more hours during school breaks.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing the child for bed and reading them stories
- arranging and attending all kind of meetings and appointments, such as a doctor, dentist etc.
Big preference for French speakers. The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £16 per hour
Location: Greenwich, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J3AC13012