After school Nanny in Haringey
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Haringey, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:30
This family based in Haringey is seeking an after school nanny to assist their smart school aged child with school runs and other academic activities. The family would love an energetic and bubbly candidate who can happily inspire their child on a long term. A valid first aid qualification is important for the role.
Working hours: Monday and Thursday, from 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm. No care will be needed during school holidays.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing the child for bed and reading them stories
The family owns a cat so the nanny needs to be pet friendly. They are keen to hire in mid September.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J30650409